I think I've read a few more books this year than usual. I used to be such a reader. My mom couldn't get me to take my "nose out of a book" for love nor money. I don't know when or why I slowed it down. I do know I swapped over from general reading and pursued self help books for a long time... Then I had such a time with cataracts and horrendous vision but the surgery was a great success for that.
I guess making junk journals is more my addiction, but I have read six books in 3 months...
Here's what's for dinner!
Air Fryer Balsamic Chicken
- ¼ cup Balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup Honey
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Dried rosemary leaves
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Feshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Lemon
- 2 Whole chicken breasts boneless, and skinless
- Cooking Spray
- In a small bowl combine the vinegar, honey, mustard, lemon, olive oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Add the chicken pieces to a large resealable bag and pour the marinate over it, and seal the bag, and refrigerade for at least 2 hours.
- Line the air fryer basket with parchment paper or cooking spray. Remove the chicken from the marinade and place it on the parchment. Spritz with a little bit of the leftover marinade.
- Cook at 375ºF / 190ºC for 10 minutes. Flip the chicken, spritz it with marinade, and cook for 10 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165ºF / 75ºC and the chicken is no longer pink inside. Let sit for 5 minutes then cut the chicken breasts into thick slices, and serve with baked potato wedges or a delicious green salad.
Sounds pretty good. I'll let you know how we like it!