Autumn treasures...

Hello, Dear Ones,

I'm still here... just cannot imagine that my little world can be too fascinating, so I just don't post!
I hope 2024 is being quite lovely to you!  After the renovation I settled in for the summer, but I just finished putting new flooring in the kitchen, laundry, and bedroom. If you imagine everything upside down and then quickly tucked into place... you have my house!  I had  lovely help or I'd never have made it!
What has Autumn brought to you?  The devastation from the hurricane truly breaks my heart! Unimaginable,  really.
So... other than some wonderful company, I just stay in. My friend caters, and I know you'd enjoy a peek at her charcuterie! Wowza!
Beautiful! 
I'll close with a couple shots of the Autumn house that has chipped its way after the construction dust cleared.  
No. Not my cat! But wouldn't she be cute?
Have a wonderful October, that old Queen of the Year! 




Comments

Popular Posts