Friday, August 25, 2023

Little Fall ...



I just love it when I can drag out the totes of Autumn. I've been a little slow, but I sure started early! 
I plan to finish tomorrow if I can get myself in gear.  I wish I had the enthusiasm and energy in the daytime that invades my spirit through the night!  I know... put away screens! Ok... in a minute!
What are your favorite Autumn plans?  Mine usually involve some kind of cooking.  We're hoping to slip back from our 100 degree weather after tomorrow.  Good old August... I can remember so many days like this at the beginning of school. 
I've been kidnapped by a series again. This time it is Homeland with Mandy Patinkin and Claire  Danes... again I can't recommend it because it is really too mature for my childlike soul... but I'm on season 8... and there are only 5 more episodes... 
I hope I find something else after I'm done.  My son is watching The Wire but I usually sleep through those.  Then he goes to bed and I watch Saul and Carrie.
I can't say August was all I'd hoped for... I guess August was ok, but I didn't set any records for accomplishments. 
Time for a little crash before morning (3 a.m.) Have a good weekend!






3 comments:

Latane Barton said...

As hot as it is here,I can't even begin to think of decorating for autumn. Maybe soon. I sure hope so.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love it!!! I adore your amber cake stand, and what you put on it. Now I will copy it!! I sure hope you show us everything when you are all done. You are such a good decorator. I think I spot a pumpkin there that I have. I have not heard of any of these series. Are they streaming?

Jenny the Pirate said...

Girl I am about to tear up the landscape on that autumn decorating! I love getting that stuff out each year, hahaa xoxo