Thursday, March 2, 2023

March Madness

Welcome to early signs of Spring as we face winds and storms almost every day.  My goodness! It's so muddy. The young man who hauls things finally extracted his trailer from my side yard... after a series of lemony snicket unfortunate attempts that caused him to need backup! He FINALLY brought a few friends... and two trucks ... and a swath of tow straps... Now that part of the yard has the appearance of a wild caribou's stomping ground.   

despite all that, I'd say March "came in" like a lamb.  I've always loved this month of the year.  I'm actually leaving the house tomorrow, even though I think we're getting nasty weather. I have a date with an Echo gram... wish me luck. 
We've been treated to a night view of Jupiter and Venus... Wow!
Just Wow!
I know... I'll stop. Don't let me say that I'm not posting a picture of Ur----.. lol I taught middle school for far too many years to pass that up! So sorry.
Tonight I'm making buffalo chicken gluten free macaroni and cheese and fresh broccoli. I'm not a complete fan of gluten free products; I just buy them sometimes to try to help my son.  I personally think the gluten-free prices are the newest extortion! And sometimes they hurt my tummy!
I'm on a quest for a better system of cat litter. So any of you have a good plan?  We've tried Martha Stewart"s Pretty Litter, but I didn't care for that odd odor... 😕 I currently just scoop daily but it's just so tiresome and messy... Callie loves to scatter so I have to sweep every day... Lucky she's worth it... lol
Have a great weekend! 






1 comment:

Jenny the Pirate said...

Well all I can say about kitty litter is that I don't use it, haaaha! When I first got Sweetness I bought a system called something Breeze ... can't remember but it consists of a pan with high sides on one end, and slits in the floor, and a tray that holds cat pads for the urine to go through. They sell it with its own special litter but I "litterally" cannot afford cat litter. I use equine pellets that TG gets for $6 for a 40-lb bag at Tractor Supply. The pellets turn to sawdust at the first drop of liquid, and the sawdust goes down onto the pad and it works great. The best part (and while I'll never use anything else) is the price. And the equine pellets smell good because they're made from pine wood. I highly recommend this method! xoxo