Monday, November 28, 2022

What a welcome gift!

Goodness!  We looked out our front window to see my dear friend with such a treat! 

She brought me a fluffy warm blanket, delicious turkey soup, this gorgeous kettle, towels, wax melts! The soup was still hot! 

I'm so grateful for all my wonderful loved ones! 

This has been a busy month.  I made many journals to sell... and a couple for gifts... And for the first time ever I have already bought and delivered all my Christmas gifts.  I still want to get my son some fun things and mail a few gift certificates in my Christmas cards. I had planned to get them ready,  but it just didn't happen.  I didn't know how I'd feel after D-day Wednesday... But I am going to say I'll feel great!  Sure! Might as well think that,  huh? Everyone loves to have gums scraped! 

I think I'm done with the house with decorating... I didn't do very much at all. 


Just relying on a few pretty areas and the true spirit of Christmas. 

Hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving.  I made the usual sides and baked a tiny ham. We enjoyed the day and several meals of leftovers! 

Today should be the day my crew comes to take care of some trash, get rid of my old couch and love seat, and do a few chores! I can't wait for the extra room. My furniture was mostly bought on Swapshop, and it has seen better days.... twice! We aren't replacing it right now,  but I'm so sick of it! Nobody comes to sit on it anyway! 

See you soon! 







2 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Where can I see all the journals you have to sell??? You have done so many pretty things. I love the skinny tree with Shirley Temple!

Jenny the Pirate said...

Everything you do is beautiful and cozy and comforting. From your journals to decorating to cooking. You've got it all covered! Happy Holiday Season, Gayla! xoxo