Tuesday, November 1, 2022

...And she's over!

Cards for Halloween
Hello, lovelies! 
Can you believe it? Beautiful October has come and gone!  She was especially lovely here in Missouri... but I imagine the same is true where you are...
I guess the Halloween needs to come down and make way for the turkeys! Or perchance some winter and Christmas? I'm trying to be busy all through November and get a lot ready for Christmas because I have a date with a dental surgeon the 30th of November to remove all my teeth... all... I'm to go without any until the new year... 
And this is to be ready if or when I need a heart valve replaced.  I'm just a wealth of great plans here at Meadow Lane,  huh? No wonder I can never sleep!
I've had a lot of fun this month with writing and planners, porch visits, special little gifts... 
And of course,  Callie. 
Neither my son nor I  have felt really stellar, so I just didn't post.  However,  November is calling!  Have a good one! 
Did you have trick or treaters? We had zero... I really missed them.  But now... there are five ... ahem! four little sacks of treat begging for someone to love them! 
I almost made it through this post without commenting on the cost of  maxillofacial surgery! Holy cats! Something like a car... 
Have a fun November. October will be back next year! 

1 comment:

Jenny the Pirate said...

Oh Gayla I am so sorry about your teeth. We have spent a small fortune on dental work for me so I feel you when it comes to the cost. It really is astronomical and truly unbelievable. I will pray for you as you go through this, my friend. That is a promise. Your journals and cards are so beautiful, I don't even know what to say. I hope that both you and your son feel much better soon and enjoy your Thanksgiving! xoxo