Friday, August 19, 2022

wow!

Talk about self fulfilling prophecy! It's me.  OV to Dentist was fine. I'm needing to get all teeth removed soon with a surgeon. No offense... but that xray business cost $256 to tell me what I already knew.
As for the day....
 I, unfortunately, fell... not once, but twice in their parking lot... 
 For. Ever. More! I fell first on my knees and shoulder in front of my car door... Then I tried to get up,  and my knees said..."Not today!"... so I "sat" pretty fast on the pavement.  2 dentists and 3 technicians were kind of circled around yelling.. "Are you ok?" 
Been better... thanks!  I just had a bit o' trouble.  BEEP! Beep! 
[not my kitties! In pics] 
I was so glad to get home! 

2 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh no, I am so very sorry! How are you now, did you get hurt? You can e-mail me and let me know. I am so sorry about your teeth as well. This has been an awful week for you! Sending big hugs!

Jenny the Pirate said...

UGH Gayla, this is awful! Falling is so terrifying because the whole time it's happening, you're wondering how bad it's going to be! I have been there ... many times. I hope you're okay. Bad enough that you had to go to the dentist~! xoxo