Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Windy!

March winds are really gorgeous today. I guess we have a Winter storm watch for tomorrow night though.  As you l know, I'm not much of a complainer about weather.  I mean... it just is what it is, huh?  I have a friend in Australia who is all stoked about Autumn! Now that would be a real kicker to have associated March and April with Fall... 

A cartoon rendition of Meadow Lane. Pretty cool... 

I've been working on some greetings for St. Patrick's Day... Then I have a couple journals to do... and Easter... 


My dad's mother,  Ma... crocheting by Lake of the Ozarks.... 


Pizza and salad tonight!  Looking forward to that!  We're trying to find something good to watch.  Right now it's just hit and miss... 


Have a fun week. 




4 comments:

Miss Merry said...

I spotted that green beanie baby bear! Perfect for March. We were sunny and 70's last weekend and have a winter storm warning this weekend. It's that time of year!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Your little rocking chair is adorable! I could see putting something in it for every season and occasion.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of dad’s mother, ma. She looks like she is a beauty, and how I wish I could sit and talk with her and eat cookies. :)
Linda

Jenny the Pirate said...

Cuuuuute decorations, Gayla! I have my green -- "geen," Allissa used to call it, hahaaha -- out too, with a shamrock gnome and all the green bits and bobs and candles and books and glassware I could call forth, along with some green plants (fake but convincing) and green candies on the tiered centerpiece! xoxo