Wednesday, March 16, 2022

What about some chamomile?

Just a note... What have you been doing in March for fun?  Do you remember fun?  

Today was spent with laundry and cleaning... actually kinda fun. I watched an old movie tonight called Margin Call... loaded with stars: Jeremy Irons, Kevin Spacey, Demi Moore, Simon Baker... the topic was the 2008 stock market crisis... so yeah... not exactly riveting except it kinda was... those guys can act! 
It's 2 a.m. and nobody in this house is sleepy... I hear Callie crunching some kibble... My feet feel dry! Lol... I'm still wearing that heart monitor until the 27th.... 30 days of sticky wires and yuckiness... my back itches... I keep thinking of things to look up on my phone... oh me.... wouldn't it be fun to have chocolate? I wonder if that old ground hog will wander into the trap the Conservation guy set? Is that noise from the highway really loud tonight or what? What could I do to get sleepy? I think I'm getting a leg cramp. Does anyone else have ants this early? Wonder why cat food went up 5 dollars? ... and so it goes... goodnight!

6 comments:

Miss Merry said...

Gosh, that monitor must be so frustrating! I hope these days pass quickly!

Facebook memories keep reminding me that I used to actually participate in activities in March, despite temperatures and snow and ice (and occasional sunshine). I am being dragged, kicking and screaming, from my house this week. I am meeting three friends for coffee at a little coffee shop on Friday and my daughter in law has talked me into attending our local high school production of The Wizard of Oz on Sunday. I have to admit I am a little nervous.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Not only has the price of cat food increased, it is almost impossible to get now! Well, the wet brand name kinds. Please let me know the results of your heart monitor!! Your journals are always so beautiful. This kind cost over $20.00, and they are not near as pretty as yours. I never heard of this movie. I love your chalkboard artwork, makes me want to try I will have to look for mine.

Gayla said...


I am laughing at all your 2am thoughts, Gayla. It is amazing where our mind goes when we can't sleep.
Not much fun for me this March at all so far....better days coming. xo Diana

Gayla said...

Jenny the Pirate has left a new comment on your post "Hot and Cold Compresses":

Oh my word I love your Belleek casserole dish! And that recipe sounds amazing and looks sooo good, and it is not possible to be too generous with cheese! I am about to make some more Hot Taco Dip, because it's so easy and delicious, and such a crowd pleaser ... your journals are breathtaking, simply gorgeous! xoxo

Gayla said...

Jenny the Pirate has left a new comment on your post "Hot and Cold Compresses":

Oh my word I love your Belleek casserole dish! And that recipe sounds amazing and looks sooo good, and it is not possible to be too generous with cheese! I am about to make some more Hot Taco Dip, because it's so easy and delicious, and such a crowd pleaser ... your journals are breathtaking, simply gorgeous! xoxo

Gayla said...

Wow... I really goofed up publishing the comments! I tried to fix it but just had to do it this way... sorry!