Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Lamb and Lion.. really?

Wow! Where did January go? And February? 
I have been busy and really can't identify my absence.... just awol, I guess!
The days melt into each other a little.  We're having what looks to be an early Spring... Everyone is really happy about that. 
 I have been cutting and gluing on this and that... junk Journaling and making cards...
One of my Valentine cards mailed 2/3/1922 arrived in Florida yesterday. Lol... update: I believe I mean 2022! Wow! Thank you to Jenny for waking me up!
I'll be back soon! Enjoy your week!



3 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I LOVE your table centerpiece, and will be copying it! Wow, days of the week decorative dish towels! SO pretty!!

Miss Merry said...

Happy Early Spring! We seem to alternate between snow, ice and a sprinkle of sunshine. Today was sunshine!!!

Jenny the Pirate said...

Hi! Missed you! Happy March! You mailed a valentine in 1922? Haaaahahaha xoxo