Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Busy moments!

I really hope you're having a kind December. I have been finishing a few projects and decorating a few places. 

I just have to share this priceless picture of my dear friend's granddaughters with Santa this week. How adorable! One is so happy, but one is totally terrified! I called it The 2 Faces of Christmas!

I finished this at midnight for a gift exchange today! 

I purchased a few rag rugs hand loomed in Mulkeytown, Illinois. I love to decorate with these. Etsy, you are too ready! Lol

And these are precut  kits to applique.  So fun and pretty fast. I made this for a dear friend and also some other designs for others. 
Bless the Small Towns and the country and the cities! This is the town where I taught so many years... 

 My heart goes out to anyone who was in or who had loved ones who were in the path of that unbelievably destructive tornado! 200 miles on the ground! So awful! Bless you all. 

3 comments:

Miss Merry said...

Very cute projects! Those tornadoes were so devastating. Prayers to all for strength.

Ginny Hartzler said...

The two Faces Of Christmas is a perfect title! The girls are gorgeous, too. The scarf is beautiful; you are talented!

Jenny the Pirate said...

My heart hurts too for those who lost houses and lives in the tornadoes. So heartbreaking. And yes, God please do bless the small towns and the country as well as those in the cities! Merry Christmas, Gayla! xoxo