Saturday, August 28, 2021

pictures... like I am a food blogger!

I thought you might like pictures of the pizzas I have made since finding out about Chaffle dough....a couple posts back is the basic recipe.
I decided to do a quick pepperoni and pepper one. Usually I use Rao's pizza sauce, but this was open..  it was great!
This is the pan that came with my toaster oven.  The dark places are where the dough wasn't... lol.  It is a lot of pan for that little batch.

After baking about 10 to 15 minutes.

Sauce it

Add toppings and cheese. 

AND BAKE! Yummy! Let it cool just a little to set up. 

Happy End of August. 

4 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I have made the chaffles in my waffle maker, but did not know you can make pizza dough with it! Really? Is it just eggs and cheese, or what? I want to make it, let us know your crust recipe!

Jenny the Pirate said...

Well I declare! I never thought to use chaffle dough to make a pizza! I am going to do this tomorrow! I have all the ingredients to make low-carb pizza sauce (it's easy). And I have the cutest tiny sheet to make it on! Thanks for this great idea, Gayla! xoxo

Miss Merry said...

Your pizza looks delicious!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Thanks so much for the recipe! I have written it down and will make it tomorrow. I already have all the ingredients! I see Chocolat on your favorite movie list, I loved it! Also have you seen "Like Water For Chocolate"? It is great.