Friday, July 23, 2021

Orangeville Summer

Decorating seasonal trees has always been a dreamy experience. However, I have really enjoyed the challenge presented by my pale, blush-pink tree. My normal palette hasn't ever been pastels... throughout my whole life really. I love soft sherbert colors, but I  never gravitate there for decor or fashion. However, this barely there,  baby pink is a glorious exception. 😍 everything about this --- including the tree --- came from Amazon...  orange lights on white cords, silk florals.  I added back the rose gold, unbreakable ornaments even though they seem to be reflecting blue? Light and color are willfull, surprising chameleons...



I cut the gilded burlap Autumn ribbon into 17-inch pieces and wove those here and there... and I plan to add some more  small ornaments in the next weeks if I can "create" what I see in my mind... lol! 


Alexa still runs my outlet with voice commands ["Merry Christmas" for illumination and "Silent Night" for darkness]. When I least expect it [or want it], sarcastic Alexa [she who cannot be named] breaks into Christmas music instead of following the programmed voice command!  🙃



The yard and bushes look much better! I am cleaning in the Studio... Friday! 


Have a lovely weekend! 












3 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It is gorgeous! You have such a talent for decorating. Your fall leaf ribbon, I have the same ribbon!!

Miss Merry said...

Can't wait to see the finished project!

Jenny the Pirate said...

That tree is fabulous! Looks good enough to eat. xoxo