Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Chilly Spring Cleaning Days

So... I guess everyone is enjoying the advent of Spring. We've had a few hot days, and Mom's redbud is really showing off! 




However, Winter made a reservation for a few nights in the low 30's this week. 


I have finally conquered the laundry room clutter and solved some storage issues. I purchased two of these from Walmart, and my son put them together with the shelf through the middle instead of the top since I do all my work rolling in an office chair. This is the stock photo, but I will share the whole room this week!


and several sets of these from Amazon... They are light weight and legal-sized. I like them because they are see-through and I can handle them better than the giant ones.



I will be so glad to get things protected and stored nicely.


I made this casserole tonight, and it was fabulous. I used the Burman hot sauce from Aldi but only about 3 Tablespoons. It had a little kick, but it was not very hot. I used frozen grilled chicken strips, so it was super easy. 


stock photo

Keto Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower Casserole

Keto Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower Casserole is a quick and easy low carb dinner recipe made with spicy buffalo chicken, cauliflower, and lots of cheese.
CourseMain
CuisineAmerican
Keywordbuffalo chicken recipe, cauliflower casserole, keto buffalo chicken casserole
Prep Time10 minutes
Cook Time35 minutes
Total Time45 minutes
Servings8
Calories372kcal
AuthorKat Jeter & Melinda Caldwell

Ingredients

  • 18 ounces Cauliflower approximately 1 large head of cauliflower
  • 8 ounces Cream Cheese softened
  •  cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
  • ¼ cup Ranch dressing
  • 2 Eggs
  • 8 ounces Cheddar cheese shredded
  • 12 ounces Chicken cooked and diced
  • 1 cup Celery chopped

Instructions

  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
  • Remove the core from your cauliflower head and cut the florets into bite-sized pieces.
  • Blanch the cauliflower by placing it in boiling water for 3 minutes or steaming in the microwave until it is fork tender. Pat dry and set aside.
  • In a large bowl stir together cream cheese, hot sauce, ranch dressing and eggs.
  • Add the cauliflower, 4 ounces of cheddar cheese, chicken, and celery to the cream cheese mixture and toss until well coated.
  • Pour into a 11x7 inch casserole dish and sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese.
  • Bake for 30 minutes or until cauliflower is cooked through and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
  • Enjoy!

Nutrition

Calories: 372kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 136mg | Sodium: 730mg | Potassium: 390mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 840IU | Vitamin C: 32.1mg | Calcium: 264mg | Iron: 1.2mg




Whimsy and Hugs!

4 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

The caulifowers dish looks great! I love looking at your pretty things in the first pic. Can't wait to see the entire room!!

Miss Merry said...

Can't wait to see what you do with your organizers! We have had warm weather. Today was supposed to be cooler and rain. I even got a weather alert for showers. No rain and lots of sun. And I had made chili for dinner.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing that recipe. It looks delicious. I'm going to try it for sure.

Jenny the Pirate said...

Thanks for that recipe, Gayla! I copied it. My girls and I are trying lots of new keto recipes and I know they'll love this one. Your room will look fantastic! Show pics soon! xoxo