Wednesday, December 23, 2020

We are the Baby Zoomers!

A dear friend who graduated high school with me  yesterday a few years ago renamed us the baby zoom generation. She has a lovely, large family, and they set up zoom calls all the time! She and I have joined another sweet woman to do some Bible studies through zoom, and we are planning to connect in 2020 while we knit or crochet and chat! Today she and I opened our Christmas gifts to each other after my son made a delivery/pick up trip... So many fun moments... She has a way with gifting that sparkles any day... 

I made her some things and bought some...  She asked me when I did these things, and I laughed that "all I had was time." I hope to spend some of that time productively in 2021... I have long heard of living intentionally. Instead of floating, just execute an intentional plan... Hmmm.

One gift I made was this French Country Journal...


But I had the most fun making a box of cards dedicated to each month of the year! I think I missed taking a photo of  February's, but it was rosy...  I made three cards and a little bag of tags and ephemera for each month... She gives so much to her community, church, and friends, she will be able to use them I am sure! 

November had chickens standing in for turkeys


August sun...


July

Strawberries in June

December


October



April...

September

January

May's Poppies

I told you about the keto cookies. Here is the brand of chocolate chips I used--- and the recipe...They aren't Aldi Kitchen sink cookie -good, but I give them a 7.5... lol





One more day until Christmas Eve! Ho ho ho!


Whimsy and Hugs!

3 comments:

Susie said...

Gayla, You are very talented. I loved the beautiful cards you made for your friend. I do not know anything of Keto. I did not even know a couple of the ingredients. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Ginny Hartzler said...

The Country journal is gorgeous, you are so talented! It will be the best gift... one of a kind, handmade, beautiful, and useful! My favorites are the spring bunnies.

Jenny the Pirate said...

Your cards are incredible! What a lovely and personal and thoughtful gift! I'm not sure about the cookies though ... what, no Nestle's Toll House Morsels? Haaahahaha just kidding! xoxo