Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Snow!



                                              Another year's photo... No guests at my table for far too long...

--------------

Today brought some quiet snow ... and a few groceries for New Year.'s Eve and Day... I finished a small afghan I had started in early October. We watched all but the most recent episode of  The Blacklist.  I made meatballs and "zucchini ziti." It was a good day to catch up on laundry and just "chill" by the artificial fire of my Duraflame... And now... tucked in bed with a snoozy cat... I can't quit thinking about onion rings and how dry my head feels... lol  Bet you didn't expect that, huh?

Next I will be telling you I decided to skip the word of the year. Nah.. I have one. It just keeps changing. Anyway. Stay cozy and enjoy the quiet if you have it, the noise if you don't... 

Whimsy and Hugs!







5 comments:

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Such lovely photos. Love your tablescape; your plates are so pretty. Have a great rest of the week and Have a Happy New year.

Miss Merry said...

I love the blues in the afghan.

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Any snow, at this winter-time-of-year, is delightful... Except if accompanied by ice.

Beautiful...!!!!

I don't pick words or do resolutions, or pick a color, for the year. -smile- Well, the color, was a different one for each month... Some blogger does that.

✨😌✨💛🔥💛✨😴✨

Ginny Hartzler said...

Your table is so gorgeous!! Now I want to know why your head feels dry and what is the deal with onion rings!

Jenny the Pirate said...

I need to learn to crochet. xoxo