Monday, December 21, 2020

Happy Winter!

Although it is pretty warm for Winter in Missouri, the wind is absolutely wild! 


To celebrate the new season... I started the day with homemade chocolate chip Keto cookies and Cookiedoodle coffee! lol Now, ya can't go wrong with that surprise for my son! They were awesome--- almond flour, xantham gum, keto sugar and chips, and all...


I am ready for Christmas! Gifts are ready to be delivered and wrapped... It's a Christmas Miracle! 




Whimsy and Hugs!

4 comments:

Jeanie said...

Sending all good wishes your way for a beautiful Christmas week!

Miss Merry said...

Sounds good! You are ahead of the game.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love this first picture! WHAT is Cookiedoodle Coffee? I sure want some!

Jenny the Pirate said...

Good job, Gayla! Your cookies sound excellent, as does all of your Christmas preparation. Merry Christmas week! xoxo