Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Midsummer's Gift


I am not ready for October to end... Planning a different Halloween, but I think it will be a fun one.


I know if I need help putting away groceries, she is not my girl... I also know if I wash and iron my Halloween tablecloth, she will claim it right then and there because she does love that clean spot!


My midsummer's strawberries packed special for our first snow. This was keto... Aldi zero carb bread, cream cheese, berries from the freezer, and whipped cream...




My son yelled in to my bedroom this morning to look outside. Oh, my goodness! Snowfall was so lovely contrasted with the vivid leaves!




My mother made this bear years ago. I love him!


Before anyone yells at me or calls me names about loving snow, please remember my love of snow has nothing to do with its arrival in your world. I am cranky because I was ambushed on Facebook last night... 





Whimsy and Hugs!

4 comments:

Miss Merry said...

I love looking outside at the snow - as long as I am inside with a coffee or cocoa!!!

Our Halloween will be different this year too. We live in a residential neighborhood and always treat our trick or treaters. But not this year. Some think we are being fuddy duddies but our numbers are higher than ever, and now our deaths have more than doubled since March just in the last two weeks.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Your Mom's bear is awesome! It looks like one of those high end boutique bears! Your fall table is so pretty! Wow, snow in October!

Jeanie said...

What a cozy post! I have placemats like your tablecloth -- or very close. You remind me I need to get them out. I love your sweet kitty -- they do seem to love to get atop of anything we put down!

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

What a wonderful post. I love your Halloween tablecloth and that little bear is darling. I love snow too. We do not get it much where I live but your photos are amazing to see the fall leaves with blankets of snow. Enjoy your October snow and have a lovely Halloween.