Thursday, October 1, 2020

Look who walked in at Midnight!

I just have to welcome this new month with some hopeful thoughts...

As I write this, my cat is firmly settled on my side. She is cold! Today will no doubt bring a bit of furnace weather. I would flip the switch now except there really isn't a good reason since we are all snug under our blankies! Alexa weather forecasts 36✨ tonight for my neck of the woods. My dad and mom would be greeting me with their happy words: "The frost is on the pumpkin!" I always loved that first morning when I had to rummage for the ice scraper as I headed to school after Jack Frost's first visit. He nips in at 35-36✨ sometimes.... And a full moon will grace us tonight, too! Full moons can bring on a frost... or thunder... or more...


Planning on feasting on a cup of Fall coffee in the morning and later...another mug of Cranberry Autumn tea... Also going to try another Keto bread recipe... 


Today is Cleaning Day... floors, bathrooms, and front porch... Actually all those days have previously come and gone, so I am unsure just how many things will be a "finish."      ... It is so much more fun to make lists and charge the tasks to the Fae Folk... (They are not working here lately. )


Have a great month! Stay cozy! Stay safe! Whimsy and Hugs!

5 comments:

Martha said...

Happy October, enjoy!

Miss Merry said...

I totally support your cleaning regime. Signed, fellow list maker.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love this last quote! And your centerpiece is so pretty. Yes, it is a Full Blue Harvest moon! And I will be posting it tonight hopefully. Gorgeous post today, it makes me happy to see it!

Betty said...

Happy October. I was suppose to clean yesterday,but had to put off for today.

crafty cat corner said...

Thankyou for your kind comment on my post, it's always nice to meet new people.
Briony
x