Tuesday, August 18, 2020

The season is changing

Determined to get the last good days of summer, we are enjoying really sunny yet cool days. I think it is just perfect! My friends came down yesterday for an open-porch picnic, and that was fun. 

I have been making notebooks and cards, putting out a little touch of Autumn here and there. 

I told myself I would only do minimal... However... minimal usually is not my super power. 

My photos aren't organized here... Just a little frustrated with the way my computer is dealing with Blogger's new platform for editing... I will get it....



I always have a lot of help with my projects!





My dad... was he not the cutest? I have worked on a surprise for my son's birthday, too....









I dedicated the 11th to Gramma for her birthday (121 years ago!) and had lunch on her sweet china and iced tea in her glasses. I made journals and cards in her favorite hues--- pinks and greens. 

Hang in there, Everybody... 
Whimsy and Hugs!

3 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Lovely photos showing what you have been up to. The weather is getting a bit cooler here, too. I do not do minimal, either, and am putting our many bins of fall decor!

Miss Merry said...

How nice you can have a picnic on your porch. It sure has been an interesting summer. I love your journals.

Jeanie said...

I love your projects and all the photos, Gayla. You've been busy. And your cat is SO gorgeous. I'm a sucker for cats, of course!

I have a blogger/legacy/new blogger survey over at Marmelade Gypsy. It's the second post down right now and I hope you'll come over, answer a few questions and share some of the issues you are having. Also look at the comments because there are some good suggestions there too. I plan to synthesize the answers into a blog post next week or very soon. I'd love your input.