Friday, August 28, 2020

Little Minnie (Mini)

Made two small journals a couple weeks ago. I put the pen here to give an idea how small... They're pretty similar, and I thought they would be cute with some small photos and maybe gift cards. 


I always begin thinking Christmas in September, and this year may really be different. 


I am about half-way through my nightly routine. (This routine does not include sleep! lol) I watch a couple YouTube videos, finish a load of laundry, feed the kitty her Little Sheeba treat... and Voila! The night is mine to wander either in my mind or journals or through the internet in search of something fun to make.


I bought some bacon-wrapped shrimp and bacon-wrapped jalapeno shrimp from Aldi... Keto is odd... those don't sound like a diet at all, but they're perfect.


Well, take good care of yourselves and stay safe!


Any of you have some good suggestions for something to watch? We are waiting for new seasons on almost everything! Right now we thought we'd watch Criminal Minds. It is pretty brutal for me but I try to be a trooper. Than I discovered there are 20-ish episodes a season and 15 seasons. I can't do that math! lol


I think August flew by pretty fast. I am ready for September's cooler weather. 


Whimsy and Hugs!

3 comments:

Susie said...

Gayla, What fun little journals. I love them. I like the quiet in our house when nothing is going on. Blessings, stay safe. xoxo, Susie

Miss Merry said...

Your little journals are just adorable.

Jeanie said...

Your small journal is exquisite. I especially love the cover of the garden one. (First one)