Monday, June 1, 2020

Hello, June Bugs!

Thought it might be a good day to share some photos of my happy place! Clutter and all! I am no longer sure there is even room for all my stuff! However, I enjoy the whimsy...

Finally! My little song bird valances.




 I have future organizational plans to spruce all my shelves and make this look better...  but it is such an improvement!



 I love the view out the two windows, south and west... Lots of wild creatures and "outdoor" birds!


The motto is, "If the wreath is not in season, it will most likely be on this storage wall."




I had to laugh when I saw this photo on Facebook! The look on that dog's face! (This picture is Not my dog! Not my door!!!!)




Whimsy and Hugs!

4 comments:

Miss Merry said...

That must have been a pretty flimsy door! I think you look pretty darn organized myself. I shudder to open the door of my storage locker/craft room. Almost too dangerous to enter!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love your bird valance best of all, it is awesome!! I bet there are young people who would not know that this is an old fashioned phone.

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Love your happy place. It looks so cozy and filled with inspiring treasures. You have a lovely blog and post pretty photos. Have a great day.

Jeanie said...

I sure wish my "clutter" was stored and displayed as nicely as yours. Trust me, it's not.

I have a storage wall too -- mine's in the garage!