Friday, May 29, 2020

Scraping that "bottom of the barrel"

Whimsy and Hugs!



This week, that short one following a three-day holiday, has dragged out in what seems a typical fashion for me. It doesn't help that I have been cleaning out bottom cabinets, those caverns filled with untimely surprises, widowed lids, suspicious jars, and forgotten uh... stuff... 

Still! I am glad to hear about your cool drawers and I worked some magic with a few sturdy baskets to mimic that process! Thanks! Have a great weekend. 


4 comments:

Miss Merry said...

Adorable little red chair!

Susie said...

Hi Gayla, I looked thru your posts. The pictures are so nice. I love that dresser scarf. Your pics of your dad are wonderful. Oh I hate to clean cabinets. Some times I just clean half at a time. LOL. Blessings, stay safe. xoxo, Susie

Ginny Hartzler said...

I just love your description of the bottom cabinets. So true!! I also love your kitchen; country farmhouse chic! And the big beautiful pitcher of flowers, which matches your pretty walls. I want to see more! So did you find anything wonderful that you had forgotten about?

Jeanie said...

What a splendid kitchen. It looks warm, cozy and delightful. And I adore your poster!