Sunday, March 15, 2020

My Word of the Year... it was was "roar." Right?

I hope you are all safe and well. What trying times for the entire world! I don't have any words of wisdom you haven't thought yourselves. Surreal comes to mind... and faint traces of twisted plots from futuristic science fiction movies... and end time prophecies... mixed in with some Arnold Schwarzenegger and Terminator ....or is it more Jingle All the Way?


Everyone's life looks different. Most have a much bigger circle. While I have relatives and dear friends, my go-to circle is just my son and myself. He works from home most days. We both could be high risk due to health issues. So the easiest plan for us and best seems so be stay home... almost 100 percent of the time. And don't entertain... even those who are well...  just for a while... until we know the next steps to take.


Nothing seems different that way. We have much to do and have people in our lives to contact via phone or text... But roar? Well. purrrrrr-haps...



Whatever your path you have chosen, I wish you the very blessed best! "I'll be back..."  (Austrian accent!!!)


Whimsy and Hugs!

3 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a gorgeous picture of the moon and tree! I am glad you are both able to stay home. Stay safe!

Miss Merry said...

Hunker down at home. The safest measure.

Anonymous said...

IN seems to be quite IN right now! We're hibernating, as well, with a few necessary peeks out into the world. You sound quite content with the home-keeping right now, and may Spring bring us all through and out into the sun once more. Wishes for brighter days ahead.