Friday, December 13, 2019

Whimsy and Hugs!


Can we just say wow-za to the speed of this December? I am fairly certain the 4th of July was last week and Halloween was yesterday... and Thanksgiving is tomorrow! Here I am despite the preparation and planning... just barely stuffing and sorting and generally giving my holiday a triage to determine what comes next. Me thinks I had one too many cups of tea with a good book...


It's definitely something to try... I am sure I put this basket out for her...


I definitely think she knew not to sit on the table, but surely her basket would be ok... Nope! She had time out for this!!!


It ticks her off to watch my son head off to work. He works from home three days a week, and just started back this week from two months of telecommuting. She pines around all day and gets happy around 4... 


This is a delicious candle from a dear friend. I made supper for two other dear friends tonight... chef's salads and crescent rolls. Pretty tasty. 

Merry Christmas!






1 comment:

Ginny Hartzler said...

She just looks adorable in the basket!! I would have put her picture on the front of my Christmas cards! It is true that the older we get, the faster time speeds away.