Saturday, November 23, 2019

Turkey Overload


Well. The fridge is full, and so are all of us. Quite a few of my son's friends were here and are still having fun. I am curled up in my bedroom with my tree and candles glowing and my kitty snoozing. She was sure a lot of help! lol NOT. Tried a new recipe for Paleo stuffing. It was popular. Lots of leftovers, which my family really loves. 


We had a big black kitty named Koga. He was my son's very favorite pet ever... This looks so much like him. 


Oh, ha ha... I just love the look on this sweet face. I have known a lot of "pot-stirrers" who looked just like this!!!


Soooo true. I am truly discombobulated... I really like to do Thanksgiving early like this instead of later..  It is a beautiful holiday... a real treasure for memories and joy.

Have a lovely Thanksgiving week!!



Whimsy and Hugs!

1 comment:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I'm so glad all went well. Now you can sit back and relax while others rush around. Your kitty/turkey is so cute! And what a beautiful photo of the black kitty in the fall leaves.