Sunday, September 8, 2019

Happy Sunday!

Rain, Wind, Thunder and Lightning... and a little cat perched on my shoulder at 4 a.m. or so...  She had her face hanging over mine with a "Do we live through this?" query on her fox-shaped face... I told her, "Yes... we live through this one."


Today was a farmhouse lunch...  Mom's meat loaf recipe, Gramma's corn casserole, green beans, baked sweet potatoes... and the last of the leftover birthday cake and ice cream...

Sneak peek:


Oh... I can sleep all day so I can howl n protect all night... lol.  To be a cat...








Whimsy and Hugs!

4 comments:

Miss Merry said...

Gosh, I don't know what is more impressive . . Your farmhouse lunch (delicious) or that gorgeous craft room. Can't wait to see it finished.

NanaDiana said...

I love your farmhouse lunch and love your post. Not sure if you saw I sent you a direct email a while back. I wonder if it went right into trash or spam?

Hope you are doing well! xo Diana

Ginny Hartzler said...

She is adorable! I love the sweet first picture, just look at those wide eyes!

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Such a cute picture of the cat in her hoody.