Tuesday, August 13, 2019

She'll be driving six white horses when she comes. . .


Oh, those horses are "chomping at the bit." I am holding out a few days maybe but it is going to be a year for me to do Autumn a little early. I think the earliest I ever wiggled her in was a negotiation I struck with Mama one time. We agreed I could decorate for Fall on August 15th if I promised to do Christmas decor on November 3...

This year I plan to streamline my holidays as they arrive. Kinda share the love and part with some extras...


We'll all go out to meet her when she comes!!!


Stay tuned...

Whimsy and Hugs!

3 comments:

Changes in the wind said...

Hi there, thanks for stopping in and leaving a comment.

Miss Merry said...

I have made up my mind to wait until September 1st for fall decorating. The steamy temperatures are aiding in this decision. I dream of the temperatures of fall! That tea drawer looks tempting!!!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I can't wait either, and have already started! Just a few things: a pumpkin bowl for our sugar packets, and a hanging leaf sign in the kitchen. It will take a few days, maybe a week. Your table is beautiful! I can't wait till your next post, and I am interested in the story of this picture. I love how you have the lines from the song in this post.