Friday, August 23, 2019

Bright Plans

Whimsy and Hugs! On a brighter note, I have been working non stop (if you don't count naps and goofing off) on my Studio... It is definitely less than a work in progress...  I am just so happy to finally have one room to blend all my working materials. What a relief it will be to just walk in there and enjoy a happy afternoon of "piddling." (I interrupt this blogpost to once again clarify that in the Midwest "Piddling" means just goofing around, puttering, fiddling with something creative or fun. Years ago some lovely European pen pals schooled me on their definition, "to pee." They asked if I had some kind of "condition" after I admitted to just piddling away first a day and later a whole weekend.) I was a "wee" bit embarrased.

Just thought I would share some random photos taken from Pinterest... Now that's a rabbit hole of a website, isn't it?


Found these coasters to crochet, They are a MAaaaaaaaybe....


These are kinda cute (in the photo)...


Believe it or not, I don't think we have any old ladders, but one would sure be fun! My son and a friend had saved a lovely collection of hand made quilts. So happy!


This wine rack is NOW put to its best use. None of these in Mom and Dad's stuff though.


Well, friends, I can almost guarantee you will never see this much organization in my Studio... Although it is quite cute... not sure what's in the jars though.


Have a really fun weekend and Friday. I hope to get in a Good Witch marathon. I think I have several episodes to watch ---plus the season finale. 

2 comments:

Miss Merry said...

In Northern Ohio we use both versions of the word. As in, "Are you cleaning your room or just piddling around?" and, to my potty training grandson, "Do you have to piddle?". Have a nice weekend.

Ginny Hartzler said...

The fall crochet projects are awesome! Now I wish I crocheted! I love Pinterest, it is impossible to just look for a few minutes. Rabbit hole for sure!