Monday, July 22, 2019

Long time, no see!


 I have been AWOL for nearly a month.  So here's just a little blog to catch up my July, so far... 


Had a wonderful party with two friends I have known since elementary school...


Lunch that was fixed by someone else is always such a treat...


We created junk journals with a Christmas theme... I absolutely had a blast getting these kits ready for them to make. I used digital downloads. We used some cool tricks I discovered on YouTube.




Also met with my dear friend and her granddaughters on a different day to help them create journals for Camp Kanakuk, a Christian summer experience ...




We have had  several wonderful meals with dear friends. and my son has entertained some friends several times for game night. 


Just to be clear... Nobody gets in or out without proper homage to the goddess of this house...

3 comments:

Sue said...

Looks like you are having a busy but delightful summer, I have been missing too, busy too! Thanks for sharing.
Sue

Miss Merry said...

Sounds like July was a pretty happy time at your house! All the company and those "junk journals" are pretty neat. I am hitting Pinterest to catch up on them.

Gayla said...

Miss Merry.... be careful. They make you regret you ever threw anything away! Lol... just what we need, huh?