Sunday, May 5, 2019

Darling Buds of May



Happy Cinco de Mayo!

It's almost 6 a.m. and getting to be time to start the Chicken Enchiladas for lunch.

I didn't post much in April because I actually did not accomplish anything much. Have you ever been soul tired? I guess that is where I find myself ... just doing a heavy amount of sighing and rewashing that last load from the washer that didn't get transferred. I can't put any blame on anything or anyone.

I have several fun projects to show you, so stay tuned for those as I finish them up and snap some pictures. I spent a few days making a few photo books for friends and family. With both paper crafts and crochet I really love to find a YouTube video and then copy their ideas, putting mt own spin on them.

We had a little birthday party for a friend. For several years now we three have tried to get together here weekly, taking turns either cooking or buying the evening meal. This  delicious meal and homemade bread was courtesy of the non-birthday girl. So actually all I had to do was set the table and spiff up the house.





So... May is here, and the showers and rains continue to brighten our land. Have a great week. I will return soon with some news of accomplishments (fingers crossed for luck, not fibbing).



Whimsy and Hugs!

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Looking forward to what you have already (or will soon) have accomplished. We have a sunny day here and hope it lasts all day. I know the 'soul tired' feeling you are talking about-xo Diana

Miss Merry said...

What a wonderful start to spring with friends, food and flowers! I am having a slow start here - lots of sick grandkids. I spent last Sunday morning hunting for a pharmacy that was open for one bunch, Monday at the pediatrician with 3 toddlers from another bunch and by Thursday was in urgent care with my own bout of severe strep throat. Here's to warmer, sunnier days!!!