Thursday, March 21, 2019

March Madness!


This month has wings! I've been amazed at how fast the weeks are going. All my friends are "high fiving" and "doing the BUMP" because it is Spring.  They keep shouting, "Finally!" as if this year had more than the usual number of Winter days. I would secretly like to post a big pumpkin with the words.... "Only 186 days until Autumn!!! ---- now, see how silly you sounded?"  But I can't do that. My gramma adored Spring, and so do I.... in its season. 


Since we moved the TV above the fireplace, we enjoy it more, but decorating prime real estate was sacrificed. Nothing looks too pretty up there, partly due to the cords, partly maybe the stark black and red... but mainly everything has to be low. Oh, well... as with other holidays, I haven't found the Easter box of decorations yet.


Callie waits for my son every day. Daylight Savings Time only confused her one day... (She's got me beat.)


Made Asian food for St.Patrick's Day-- General Zso oven chicken, vegetable fried rice, and sauteed green beans. I cook a lot of Irish food all the time, so it sounded fun..



Today I pushed the season myself and did Cheater BLT's without the L... or actually the B.... and with grocery store T's.... But Duke Mayo.... da bomb!


I did some of this napping this week, too.... but she is way, way cuter.


Have fun...





Whimsy and Hugs!

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

Gayla...If I come back I want to come back as someone's big, fat pampered house cat.
Just a thought-paint the black cords the same color as your wall and they will virtually disappear. Have done that a couple of times over the years.
Have a wonderful weekend. xo Diana