Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Christmas Night

Lovely, lovely Christmas! I discovered that Santa had found us and our stockings that were moved from prior years. He remembered the big jar of olives for mine! I have to wonder exactly what year I would have stopped taking as many olives as I am old on my plate. My mother intervened at about age 9... Enough was enough, she said, questioning if I planned to take 45 olives when I was 45.  Well, uh.... I guess not. Dunno. I have a pretty big jar, and I am the only one who likes them.  So..... there!



My son got me wonderfully thoughtful gifts. We decided not to wrap ours for each other... It was fun!

Of course, I made more chili.



My sister/cousin came for our little gift exchange, and let me say, I wasn't that good! I loved everything.


I wish tomorrow could have been a vacation day for my son, but it seems like another Monday... Short week, I hope.


Callie decided she loves Christmas! Extra naps and a big jar of treats! Not a creature was stirring! Her kind of holiday.

Whimsy and Hugs!

1 comment:

Miss Merry said...

Merry Christmas Gayle!