Sunday, September 23, 2018

Happy Autumn

Happy Autumn!

Our weather has decided it is suddenly fall. Perfect for snuggling and planning.


I have been awol from house overhaul... Just enjoying the progress and decorations, crocheting, and dreaming.


We had a few days of high temps... But Friday night dipped into the 40's






I just needed to officially welcome this new season. Weekends seem so short, even to this retired teacher. My son agrees as he hits the road five days a week. 

I have been compiling a list of fall activities/foods for 2018. You share yours first! Have a great season!




2 comments:

Miss Merry said...

Your mantle is just lovely! Today is the first real day of fall weather here. I have moved my autumn decorations from the garage to my back porch. I need to get busy decorating!

NanaDiana said...


Gayla. I love your mantle and, like you, our fall is upon us almost overnight. I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful day. xo Diana