Sunday, July 15, 2018

Itsy Bitsy Spider,,,

Whimsy and Hugs!

I am re-posting this shot, which you may have seen before, because you might as well look at it, too. Nothing changed last week because my carpenter took a family vacation (!) for his  birthday. He went frog noodling in Oklahoma. I looked that up. It sounds like fun actually...  This week he will be here again to move through this process...


This is no longer a view in my kitchen! Wait for the big reveal!!! I have been cooking either in my crockpot or the air fryer. My stove works, but the whole kitchen is just shambles so no room to prep. Today we are having chicken Teryaki, cabbage, and fried rice. It really smells wonderful. I bought  Pioneer Woman Crockpot, and I absolutely love it because it is oval and beautiful!!!!



Finally after being bitten July 3rd by something, I went to the Doctor last Thursday because my wrist was doing that thing where it looked as if it had healed and then another patch of skin bubbled up...  So I guess it was a brown recluse from the attic. My doctor precribed some antibiotic and said I had an infection but would be okay in a couple weeks. I really hate spiders. It is better, but the bite really hurts.... kinda like a fresh burn.


I have been dreaming of the sunlit morning when everything is pretty much in place and I sit in the new kitchen with a cup of coffee, brownies baking in the oven. Experts say to visualize the life you want to live, so I will add in a few details and do just that. I think I will add in the detail that the brownies are slenderizing! Have a beautiful Sunday. 

2 comments:

Miss Merry said...

Slenderizing brownies - what a great invention! I have, so far, resisted the Pioneer Woman Crock Pot. Fortunately my local Walmart is sold out of my favorite floral. That darn woman is just too tempting. Where she gets me every time is the mini dishes. I have the mini tart/pie ceramic dishes. First in florals, then in Christmas patterns. Now I have started to accumulate the tiny, mini casseroles with lids. This is going better because they only come in navy and aqua and I am only purchasing the aqua ones. I also have the dip bowls. I wanted 12 and had to search out 4 sets of the four colors sold separately. Then I broke one! So I was back on the hunt - success. I started this a year ago and have not done one thing with these miniature dishes other than dust them.

Gayla said...

Oh no. Hadn't heard of these... Shhhhh!