Friday, April 6, 2018

April Prank

Whimsy and Hugs!

Scenes from our wintry Easter morn... Just a beautifully quiet, sweet day with my son. We had changed up plans a few times so I ended up making a chicken casserole and baked potatoes with a garden salad.

We watched the movies that my son discovered in his Easter basket. That old bunny is pretty faithful to get out in this snow!








Spooky eyes! She loves to prowl around all night with those glow-in-the-dark peepers... and then sack out all day. Who does that sound like?


Having friends for supper (Parmesan grilled chicken salads and cornbread muffins.) Then back to organizing and streamlining a bit on Saturday.  Have a blessed weekend. 

2 comments:

Miss Merry said...

Both meals sound very yummy! What is up with Mother Nature! I am getting very tired of bundling up to leave the house. Spring, what is Spring? If it isn't snow, it is cold temperatures with rain and mud. Bah Humbug.

NanaDiana said...

I am glad you had a nice Easter. I am smiling at the 'spooky eyes' picture of your kitty. Hope you have an 'unspooky' upcoming week. xo Diana