Saturday, January 20, 2018

Goals

Whimsy and Hugs!

It's good to see at least one of us is progressing toward her goals of world domination!






Really just a work in progress here with baby steps through the organization and reclamation process. It's hard to make a blog post about the same thing, day after day, and even harder to be the reader! This week I was blessed with some lovely visitors for breakfast, lunch, and tea... My son made some exchanges at Columbia today and surprised me with takeout, my absolute favorite  restaurant meal, the Asian chicken salad from Applebee's. It is just perfect. That dressing is beyond yummy.


I did a little research locally into an outdoor market here in the front meadow. That was very insightful. I think the whole process is too huge for two people, my son and I! But it would be interesting.


Loving this winter's dark days, but I know I am mostly alone on that! Don't shoot me. I have no power over the weather! Enjoying projects and soups, teas, coffees, and dreaming. Take good care, lovies!

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

I do like the long winter evenings, too, Gayla. I am sure we are in the minority. However, I do NOT like the cold that accompanies the winter season here.

Hope you have a wonderful, blessed Sunday- xo Diana