Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas Night 2017


I wish all of you the very best this wonderful night of Christmas. Today the weather promises cold ... and more cold, and the sun set quickly without much fanfare, but inside it was cozy and quite nice. Our day began at 3:30 A.M. for a call-out to my son's work. He was gone for several hours.

We have spent the rest of the day watching favorite movies, opening delightful gifts, and watching Callie chase a new bird toy left by Santa. She is beyond thrilled with it.

Not my picture, but these two look like a pair who live in our front yard.


Tomorrow it will be back to the usual ordinary magic of living: BE. DO. GO... We are so thankful for our blessings, both present and past. There is still time to dream by the fireplace and savor the love of our Savior's birth.


My neighbor's daughter took this picture from her parent's house across from our home there silhouetted in the sunrise. I absolutely love it. Merry Christmas, dear readers, dear friends...                                                                                                
Whimsy and Hugs!

2 comments:

From My Country Sunrise said...

Once again the day after We will celebrate over some new tea Taylor got me~Love to you both

Latane Barton said...

A perfect day, I'd say.