Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Come sit at my table!

I have often seen writing prompts that queried who would be the invited guests at a dinner party for x number of guests if you could have anyone living or dead...  Given one choice, I will always say my son. And blessed am I that he graces my table every week at least once!






From my personal past... one seat is not enough. So I might just pass altogether. Too many and time too short. Who could say goodbye all
over again?


Famous living? That's a good question. I am just a bit disenchanted with the famous. Would I pass again, rather than just experience someone? I think I used to have an idol. But now... I just cannot choose.



Famous dead...  Now give me ten: Anne Frank, Elie Wiesel, Princess Diana, Jesus, (no, sorry, not in any particular order!) Hannibal (the Punic War guy, yes), Helen Keller, Jimmy Stewart, King David, Audrey Hepburn, and Patrick Swayze.  ----  Now, what dishes would I choose and what would I fix for a menu....?

What about you? You are welcome to share your guest list in the comments below!





Whimsy and Hugs!

2 comments:

linda said...

It all looks so "fall".
Lovely.
Linda

Betty said...

I love your table and the dishes are so festive.