Friday, February 10, 2017

Snow Moon Tonight


Well, the complete full moon will have to be downright spectacular to dim last night's glorious light on the new-fallen snow (which has melted and blown away)....  Stay alert and you might see the eclipse and a comet!  I will probably just stick with the moon.

I have never been a fan of eclipses...  I feel as if the moon has darkened and won't be back. Yeah...  that must be my Celtic roots showing...  Didn't they go in search of the moon during the dark of the cycle?  

These were snapped this morning through my window.... again...








Whimsy and Hugs!

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

GREAT moon shots. I woke up mid-night to the light streaming across the frozen bay. I love the moon in all its phases. Always have Have a great weekend. xo Diana