Monday, July 25, 2016

Magic is alive and well...

In everyday lives we constantly can receive a small dose of magic, spiritual blessing, correspondence from God. Currently my mind is racing too fast for my circumstances and my very core being is in dire need of that wise woman inside me... She needs to soothe my soul and direct my eyes to scripture, my heart to the Father, and my body to wisdom.

And while that all takes place, I need joy, perfect love casting out fear, an in-filling of tranquility. To find this in the midst of this Missouri heat, of Mom, of daily angst... call it a miracle from God and call it prayer, but it is also a cry out to the magic of my strong ancestors whose blood strengthens my spine...

... Just a little shout out to you all that we are still here and thriving in the light of Summer. Blessings!

1 comment:

Heaven's Walk said...

So beautifully said, Gayla. God is our strength!! :)

xoxo laurie