Sunday, January 24, 2016

Full Moon Muse

Oh, how I love me a full moon! On snow? Well, clearly it is magical.

Mom is better most of the time. It is good to hear her sass. She has made a few jokes, ordered everyone to watch the roads, and clearly disagreed with my opinion of the value of physical therapy even when it hurts. Good to hear,

Tonight the full moon is simply exquisite. For years I told my son and his friends that I needed the full moon to shine on me in bed in order to be "right." No excuses now.



Just made a big cup of cocoanut coffee with sugar cookie creamer. Added a cranberry orange English muffin, and brought it in for "breakfast in bed with moonlight." That sounds like the title of an oil painting!


Hope wherever you are in this wide world that you found a minute to see the moon and whisper a wish and a dream to it.



I sure did.

                                                                                                                          Whimsy and Hugs!

No comments: