Monday, August 10, 2015

Can she bake a cherry pie, Billie Boy?

Well, yes she can! Today was our first day to feel pretty good! I had a lot of spiffing to do in the kitchen, so I decided to throw in Mom's fave, cherry pie. I also made her a little crumbly burger kind of like Maid Rites, if you know what they are. She was pleasantly happy to discover her favorites waiting for her.

 

Mid Missouri is so hot and sultry right now. I'm so happy our AC is running like a little dream. My bed"s upstairs, and I'm waiting on the frame I ordered. Love the changes I'm making to the dining room turned bedroom.

 

Have a lovely Tuesday...

 

 

1 comment:

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

1.) Very magical blog look here!!!!!! Yessssssssss!!!!

2.) Happy Mom is better and that you make her, her favorites!!! Sweet you.

3.) Whooooooooooooooh! What exactly are you doing, to fix your sleeping arrangements???? You haven't told us, not that I know of.

4.) I *demand* to be kept in-the-know!!!! LOL. Because you know how nosy I am and how I want, no need, to know what's going on.

5.) So please sit down and write me a detailed email... Getting me up to speed. Because I certainly don't know anything about; "My bed"s upstairs, and I'm waiting on the frame I ordered." Or about; "the changes I'm making to the dining room turned bedroom." Harrrrrrumph...

-giggles-

Tessa