Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Absolution

So. .ummm..I've been bad. . Truly. . I was browsing through Facebook and there was a picture of this woman's table.  Her dishes starting screaming at me. Literally they ignored the fact that I'm currently in dire need of down sizing. ..in spite of the fact my mother has threatened, begged, cajoled, and menaced me to never ever buy another Set of dishes... some people....  lol

I read they are called Scarlet Posie by Pfaltzgraff. What would it hurt to just look them up on the Web site?  Oh. They are inspired by a snippet of fabric?  In love with snippets myself, I thought.  Oh  free shipping, it said.  These are on sale Plus... an extra 20% of for Tax Day...TAX DAY!!!! $! $! $ I got a little refund, sez I..  of course you did, did you? Sez Mr. Pfaltzgraff..what are your intentions with my little posie? ??  Honorable, sir, sez I.

So. .. I fell in love.  I asked Scarlet Posie to marry me.  SHE SAID YES. . She's moving in. ..in 3 to 7 days. .coming by UPS...  My grandmothers would both approve..  Goodbye, Tax refund. Mom will understand... or love me any way.   

4 comments:

NanaDiana said...

OMGOSH! I am IN LOVE TOO! How COULD you resist? I dasn't visit that site -- do I? xo Diana

Miss Merry said...

I justIjust can't squeeze one more dish in this house. I just can't. That being said - Those dishes are gorgeous!!!! I am totally in love!! Polka dots? Roses? Pfaltzgraff? I love the style of the plates, the gorgeous mugs - I am love, love, love!!!!!

Miss Merry said...

I justIjust can't squeeze one more dish in this house. I just can't. That being said - Those dishes are gorgeous!!!! I am totally in love!! Polka dots? Roses? Pfaltzgraff? I love the style of the plates, the gorgeous mugs - I am love, love, love!!!!!

Nancy's Notes said...

No wonder you wanted those, they are crazy beautiful!! I mean, I want them too! Florals and polka dots, be still my heart!!!