Friday, January 23, 2015

Pink Ice...

Whimsy and Hugs!

linking with My Romantic Home

My current passion is red, which is fine because it's Valentine's Day.  However, the dining room table is a little shout out to my dear little Gramma, who adored pink and green. I do, too, and lately I've been doing the clutter cluster thing on the dining room table.  I'm sure I'll go back to the one central piece, but I'm loving this combination of soft, icy sparkles.  The pale pink and green Mason jars light and twinkle at night.  Quite magical.  Behind all this, on the bottom photos is a little red bird, hidden where basically only I can see him from my Daybed.

If you are having trouble commenting on my blog, would you let me know.  I cannot seem to see any word verification requirements, and I definitely have it turned off, but a dear blogger friend said she was getting the dreaded Verification box...  Grrr..  I think it's something to do with the New Blogger interface thing.  I'm not sure why the old one wasn't fine, but I hate to complain about free things.









Here is my little buddy, the red Mercury glass bird!









3 comments:

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

precious...

WONDER OF WONDERS!

if I don't pay any attention to the ding-dang Robot and type a word instructions.... and I just click on Publish.... my comment Publishes!!!

so basically, I was "following instructions" and being a good girl.. and getting sucked into that damn "reCAPCHA" thing.

hmmm, interesting lesson that, hu? be "good" and get "punished." pay no attention to the "rules," and all goes smoothly!

Hehhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

proves what I've been saying for years!!!!!! ,-)

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Your table is very magical. I haven't had any problems commenting but I always ignore the robot thing. Have a nice weekend! Twyla

Miss Merry said...

When I read pink and green, I was picturing a lot of color, but your beautiful glassware really adds a light, airy and whimsical touch! The cardinal is adorable.