Monday, September 8, 2014

Something to Think About!

I saw this beautiful quote a few days ago. It spoke to me in volumes because I've had to slow down and get help for some more things. Each year, more. I'm a girl big into Denial. But yeah. The truth inherent in this picture is fairly loud, extremely comforting, and simply the best advice for anyone who struggles with health issues vs. her own "master list" of to-do activities.
Had a little bout with inner ear inflammation last night, so took a little overnight turn in the ER... My son took me, but I'm thinking I was too fuzzy to remember much. Sure hope an attack like that never happens again. Tonight is just a little self- care night... Watching Pawn Stars with Mom.. Going to bed early...

6 comments:

Helen said...

Please take care ....

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Gayla, I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well. Saying prayers for your quick recovery. Twyla

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

Ohhhhhh.... Trips to the ER are never fun. But so glad they took good care of you.

Oh yes! We simply must to learn, to Do What We Can Do.

And _not_ attempt any more.

And _not_ even try, or wish we could, do more.

It is called Self Preservation!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Tessa~

wendy said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well. Prayers being sent your way.

bj said...

So glad you got help at the ER...ear aches are the worst...well, and tooth aches...and headaches...oh, dear...the list goes on. :(
Hoping you are feeling much better today.

bj said...

OOO, and meant to say that Pawn Stars is one of my favorites..we seldom miss a one and even like watching the reruns...:) That Rick is something else...and Chumlee..hahhaa...I get tickled just LOOKING at him. He is precious.
The old man makes me mad sometimes and BIG HOSS needs to get a new hair style. hahhaa....so funny