Sunday, June 29, 2014

You say it's your birthday? It's my birthday, too!

 

Oh, this is a lovely rainy, grey day! My favorite weather. Storms predicted for this afternoon, so hope those aren't bad ones. Mom has loved her cards and recipes. What lovely people in this world to take time and money to do that... And so many of you dear Blog sisters, too!

 

Monday my sister cousin brought down this yummy melon salad, muffins, and her daughters and granddaughter came, too with a breakfast casserole. I made pineapple-cherry cake and a cheese ball. Party! Here are photos from that little brunch. My sister-cousin took these of my kitchen table.

 

Today it's a meal with my son. He's bringing down lunch from the ever-delicious a China Garden.

 

 

 

3 comments:

Becky K. said...

Happy Birthday to YOU! Glad you will celebrate with family and food....Yum.

From My Country Sunrise said...

We had such a great day Mon and visit today~~Road trip for you and me soon~ Love and hugs from ME

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

now i am really confused, honey-bun!!! i thought it was your mom's birthday. (hope the card finally got there, btw)

it's your birthday too????????

well, anyway, i love that lit up center piece! love it!!!!!

Happy Birthday, to any and alllll!!!

tessa~