Sunday, November 10, 2013

Good News!

Welcome to the newest little girls in our community.  Their names have been carefully chosen, but we are waiting to hear them from their mommy...  Here they are with one of their sisters ( on left) and another friend.  They make number 8 and 9 of children in a very happy family.

In Bevier family members and friends bond over tragedy and rejoice for joy...  Today we celebrate nothing short of a miracle.  These little girls were born Saturday, and then their mother began a close glimpse of ending her life here on this earth.  After repeated setbacks she was flown to St Louis Barnes Hospital.

We waited.  and we prayed.  Today the better news arrived.  Although still critical, this little mommy is improving and should get to come home and raise her children.

If you feel the pull, she could still use your prayers.  Don't you love good news?

Update!  Their names are Giovanna Natalia and Stefania Isabella...  Did I mention this was a happy Italian family?


6 comments:

Tessa~ said...

Good news. Wonderful.... And what beautiful little babies.

I take it, that Bevier is the town in which you live. Lovely to have a close knit group of people. More like "it used to be"...

Tessa~

Tessa~ said...

Thank you so much, for commenting that my blog always has such charm. I try for a warm and cozy feeling. It's sweet, when someone says, I have succeeded.

Btw, I can't stretch a photo, wide. But I try to make my Header photos appear, wide, but not tall.

Soooooo, I have to take a photo, which I want to use as a Header.... Making sure that a cross-wise part of the pic, will show what I want, even when I crop it....top and bottom.... So it looks like the way, I want my Headers look.

Tessa~

Ricki Treleaven said...

Aw, how precious! They look so sweet....

Becky K. said...

So happy that their Mama is on her way to health. They are so precious.

NanaDiana said...

I am so so so happy that she is improving! Those babies are just precious. God bless the whole family and you for letting us know- xo Diana

Dewena said...

Oh, what precious little girls! I'm so glad your news about their mother is encouraging.