Saturday, November 2, 2013

Dancing on the Roads of Autumn

Is it possible to think that perhaps my mother and I are dancing?  How amazing to dwell in fragile, clumsy bodies with souls that graceful, swift....pirouette across a horizon made from colors of flame...  We cannot stay in one place...  United by our love for these beautiful, majestic woodland giants, we have traveled close by our home...  Today I'll share road pictures, but tomorrow I'll tell you a story...  A little family legend of a magical golden tree that grew from a bean sprout...

Along Highway 36 to Brookfield...






Even the Moberly business districts had the imagination to plant gorgeous trees.





Moberly Rothwell Park had beauty Lakeside






Finally we head down Meadow Lane, back to my mother's home.

No comments: