Monday, April 29, 2013

Retirement Party

Yesterday the teachers threw the five of us who are retiring a lovely little retirement Open House....  We welcomed many coworkers, parents, students...  family.  It was really a nice day.  Lots of cards, gifts, and kind words.  I feel so blessed by all the kindness I've been shown during this final month...  Kind of makes me quiet...  not sad, not moody...  just quiet and thoughtful. I have nothing much to say.   My freshmen start the big State Test tomorrow in English, today in Algebra...  It's really, finally, almost the day...  13 and a half....  Have a great week.

1 comment:

Becky K. said...

I can imagine how nice it must have been to have your former students and coworkers come and share this special milestone with you.

Congratulations.
What an investment you have made in the lives of so many students!!